CT Click-Up Belay Device
The CT Click-Up is a belay device with manual braking, especially designed for crag climbing.
The CT Click-Up is a belay device with manual braking, especially designed for crag climbing. It can be used with 8.6-10.5mm single ropes. It is compact and lightweight and allows for belaying a leader and belaying top rope with both hands handling the rope, or for lowering the climber.
- Allows for quick and smooth paying out of rope – perfect for lead climbing
- It allows the belayer to arrest a fall holding the free end of the rope
- The climber can be lowered off with ease
- If the rope is incorrectly threaded, thanks to the specifically tapered v-shaped friction notches, effective belaying is still possible to get the climber back to the ground
The Click-Up is supplied and must be used together with the specific HMS carabiner ‘Concept SGL HC’, with wear resistant anodising and ACL system that prevents the possibility of minor-axis cross-loading
- Weight: 115g (only the device)
- Compatible Diameters: 8.6-10.5mm
- Certification: EN15151-2:2012 Type 2, UIAA
- Made in Italy
Belay & Rope Control
Belay & Abseil Devices