Vango Soul 300 Tent
A simple and quick tent to set up, the Soul is perfect for those starting out in lightweight camping expeditions.
Only 2 left in stock
Vango Soul 300 Tent
The Soul is the ideal starter tent for those exploring their spirit of adventure! It can be pitched in under seven minutes thanks to the simple tunnel design and two pole structure, while the fast pack tent bag ensures it’s a breeze to pack away. This tent is perfect for adventurers who wish to minimize pitching time and make the most of the great outdoors.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Additional ventilation – increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation.
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner first pitching – Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Handled carry bag – Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
Camp / Hike
Tents & Sleeping
Tents & Bivi Bags
DofE & Expedition
Centres & Clubs