Trangia Series 25 – 1 Gas Stove Set
3-4 person stove, ideal for group trips or larger meals. Ultralight stoves are 50% stronger than ordinary aluminium, less material is required and as a result are lighter. 25 Series gas burner with pans, 22cm frying pan, pan handle, upper and lower windshields.
Only 3 left in stock
3-4 person stove, ultralight stoves are 50% stronger than ordinary aluminium, less material is required and as a result are lighter. 25 Series stove with burner, pans, 22cm frying pan, pan handle, simmering ring, screw cap, upper and lower windshields
- Ultralight Aluminium is a lightweight material that conducts heat well. Our Ultralight aluminium stove systems spread heat quickly and evenly. This means that food does not, for example, burn and stick to the centre of the frying pan. In addition, the hard surface means that the systems are very resistant to scratching and wear. Ultralight aluminium is 50 % stronger than ordinary aluminium. Consequently, less material is required to manufacture the stove systems. As a result, they are lighter.
- 1.5 litre Ultralight aluminium pan for the Trangia 25 cooker set.
- 1.75 litre Ultralight aluminium pan for the Trangia 25 cooker set.
- 22cm Ultralight aluminium frying pan/lid for a Trangia 25 cooker set
- The Trangia Gas burner provides more heat than the conventional meths burner and without leaving any deposits on the pans. It is easy to fit into the lower windshield and simple to control the cooking temperature
- Upper ultralight aluminium windshield for a Trangia 25 stove
- Lower ultralight aluminium windshield for Trangia 25 Stove
- Replacement or additional Trangia Pan Handle to fit any size of Trangia cook system
- Strap that holds the cook set together when packed away.
- Notice – as a precaution when using the Trangia Gas burner please ensure that the canister is upright, and not laid on it’s side, to ensure liquid fuel does not escape into the fuel hose.
- Weight: 930g
Camp / Hike
Cooking & Eating
DofE & Expedition
Centres & Clubs