Raumer Superstar Glue-in Anchor
£4.75 – £7.30
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
It is undoubtedly the most commonly used resin anchor in the world.
The shape of the eyelet has been designed to withstand high levels of tensile or shear force.
- The shank is knurled; This method of resin fixing has long been the most reliable and resistant, particularly when compared with resin anchors with transversal grooves or horizontal dimpled surfaces which are notoriously unreliable and dangerous!
- The anchor’s eyelet can easily accommodate two carabiners simultaneously or a Ø10 mm folded and flattened rope.
- The “SUPERSTAR” anchor’s eyelet is perfectly smooth, allowing top-rope lower-offs without damaging the rope sheath.
- Like all our climbing anchor systems, the “SUPERSTAR”’s surface is matt grey to minimise environmental and visual impact.
- Weight: 123 g
- Dimensions of the shank: 10×80 m
- Static Shear Strenght: 30 K
- Extraction Static Strenght: 30 K
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years
10mm x 80mm, 10mm x 100mm, 10mm x 120mm
Ropes & Rigging