Raumer Ring and Wing Hanger
A very popular mountaineering, climbing and canyoning anchor, used to equip simple, efficient and secure belays at a very competitive price.
Used in pairs (for obvious safety reasons); usually with one as the load-bearing anchor and the other as a passive back-up.
- Plate bent at 40°
- Stainless Steel Round Ring Ø 10 mm
- The internal diameter of the ring is an optimum 32mm, designed to save weight and bulk without impacting on versatility.
- The ring hangs perpendicular to the face which means top-roping systems can be set up on either side and rope retrieval is easy: a very worthy advantage!
- The rounded ring hardly exerts any friction on the rope as the weight is spread over 360°.
- To meet the requirements of the EN 959, the plate is to be used with its Hang Fix
- Weight: 132 gr
- Thick: 3,5 mm
- Dimensions: 44 x 92 mm
- Static Shear Strenght: 25 KN
- Extraction Static Strenght: 29 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years
Ropes & Rigging