Petzl Pantin Foot Ascender
The PANTIN foot ascender is used with the CROLL, ASCENSION or ASCENTREE rope clamps to make rope ascents faster and less tiring. It is available in right- and left-foot versions.
- Designed to make rope ascents faster and less tiring:
– used to complement CROLL, ASCENSION or ASCENTREE rope clamps
– design facilitates rope glide on the first few meters
– toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes…)
– mechanism is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
– releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot
– easy and quick adjustment with DoubleBack buckle
– catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
- Rugged construction:
– stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
– Dyneema® straps resist abrasion
- Available in right- and left-foot versions
Note: The PANTIN is not an item of PPE.
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, Dyneema®
- Weight: 85 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
Left Foot, Right Foot
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.