Petzl Croll Chest Ascender
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Designed for rope ascents, the CROLL chest ascender is simple to use. The attachment holes ensure efficient positioning during ascents. Thanks to the wide rope groove, it adapts perfectly to wide diameter, swollen or rigid, ropes while limiting friction.
- Efficient and easy to use during rope ascents: – used with the BASIC ascender or the ASCENSION handled ascender for rope ascents – lower hole is angled to keep the chest ascender flat – upper hole for attaching a TORSE shoulder strap to keep the ascender in position – catch is opened by pinching, for simple, quick manipulation
- Adapted to any conditions: – toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes…) – stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Material(s): aluminum frame, stainless steel cam, nylon safety catch
- Weight: 140 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11mm (Small Version) or 8 to 13 mm (Large Version)
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
Ascenders & Descenders
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.