Lifestraw Flex with Squeeze Bottle
Out of Stock
Need clean water on the move? The Lifestraw Flex is perfect for you!
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The LIfestraw Flex is an on-the-go filter, ideal for runners in the wild due to the collapsible squeeze bottle. It protects you against bacteria (99.99%), parasites (99.99%), microplastics (99.99%), lead and other heavy metals, chlorine, pesticides, herbicides, dirt, sand and cloudiness whilst removing odours and improving taste.
It is a versatile water filter system which can be used five ways: as a personal straw filter, with the included squeeze bottle, with a gravity bag, as an in-line filter with most hydration packs or attached to most disposable water bottles. The long-lasting membrane microfilter lasts up to 2000 litres.
- Activated carbon + ion exchange filter protects against lead, chlorine and odour for improved taste
- Meets NSF 42 Standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets NSF 53 Standard for reduction of lead
- Meets US EPA and NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane Microfilter lasts up to 2000 litres, pore size 0.2 microns
- Activated Carbon + Ion Exchange Filter lasts up to 100 litres
- Filter size: 22.9 x 2.5cm
- Weight (filter + bottle): 89g
- Collapsible Bottle Volume: 0.7l
- Collapsible Bottle Size: 26.9 x 9.9cm
- BPA Free
- The bag is made of durable TPU laminated nylon
- Replaceable filters and parts