La Sportiva TX4 Mid Gore-Tex Walking Boots
Mid-cut protective boot with leather uppers, soft cut and waterproof and breathable Gore Tex membrane. It is designed for technical approach routes, via-ferrata and hiking with fully loaded rucksacks. Lightweight and comfortable, the boot is ideal for hikers and mountain lovers.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The high cut collar protects the ankle and confers flexibility and stability for a full control of the support of the foot while the STB Control System provides further structure and torsion stability on traverse routes. A clean and simple design, waterproof and breathability are guaranteed by Gore-Tex. The boot also guarantees high abrasion resistance thanks to the PU TechLite rand, as well as the MegaGrip Vibram sole with climbing zone at the toe and rear Impact Brake System make the boot ideal for climbing and return routes on technical terrain. The lacing system is derived from the Mythos climbing model and allows adjustment of the tension and the fit volumes in just one move.
- Uppers: Suede leather + protective 1.5mm PU techLite rand and toe cap
- Lining: Fore-Tex Extended Comfort
- Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA
- Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Approach
- Sole: Vibram MegaGrip with Impact Brake System and climbing zone at the toe
- Weight: 485g per shoe (size EU 42)
UK 7.5, UK 9.5+, UK 11.5, UK 8, UK 9, UK 10.5
Carbon / Flame
Camp / Hike