Go System Sirocco Gas Stove remote feed stove
2 in stock
A powerful, lightweight trekking stove with a separate windshield and compact design.
Stable large footprint performance stove with auto-start piezo igniter. Ultra powerful burner with precision flame control. Operates via a braided hose and is complete with serrated pan supports to prevent pot slippage and fold in for compact storage. Cartridge locking ring secures connection to EN417 gas cartridge.
- Steel / brass
- Piezo auto-start ignition system
- Powerful burner head with precision flame control and separate windshield
- Pan support included
- For use with pans no more than 18cm in diameter
- Wide footprint for additional stability on uneven ground
- Fuelled by a remotely attached EN417 gas cartridge
- 3000 Watts
- 144g of gas consumed per hour
- Continuous burn time of 2hr 25mins per 220g cartridge
- Will boil 1 litre of water in 3:45mins
- Carry/storage sack included