Gleistein GeoStatic NE 9mm Rope
£2.00 – £380.00
Low elongation, high strength, precisely defined attributes: GeoStatic NE fulfils and exceeds all demands of an advanced static rope.
• Kernmantle construction
• Polyamide core, parallel twines
• Polyamide cover, 32 plait
• UIAA safety label from the International Mountaineering and Climbing Federation
• Standard: DIN EN 1891, Type A
• GeoStatic NE fulfils the requirements of a static safety rope across the four available diameters (9, 10.5, 11 und 12 mm)
• Even the smallest diameter rope is DIN EN 1891 Type A certified and bears the CE mark
• All components of a PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) system must be attuned to each other, approved by an accredited institute and be CE certified. PPE systems not carrying the CE mark cannot be used.
NB – colour may vary
Per Metre, 200m