DMM Zenith Rope Bag
Compact yet useable, The Zenith’s 18l capacity makes it big enough for everything you need on a multipitch route, and light enough for technical climbing.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The Zenith’s tapered profile gives easy access to harness gear loops and chalk bag, while extra gear loops on the side panels help organise and carry a large rack. Attachment tabs let you carry essential items, such as a helmet, without taking up valuable internal space. The lid design gives easy access to the inside while keeping the contents secure, whether on the ground or at a hanging belay. External grab handles mean that the Zenith is also simple to move, both when approaching and on the climb.
- The Zenith’s tapered design doesn’t obstruct access to your gear and chalk bag when worn. This makes it a natural fit for trad or sport multipitch climbing.
- The Zenith’s waistbelt keeps the pack secure when moving on technical ground, and can be removed to save weight.
- Grab handles let you lift the bag in an upright position, making it easy to move short distances.
- Gear loops and daisy chains on the side panels create more space for racking. This helps keep gear organised on long multipitch routes.
- An internal gear loop can be used to separate your gear from the rest of the bags contents, ensuring it is ready to go when you are.
- Zip pockets allow safe storage of valuable items. External pockets are easy access, while internal pockets feature a key clip.
- An internal sleeve holds the hydration bladder, and shoulder strap retainers keep the drinking tube within easy reach.
- External attachment points allow you to secure your helmet while keeping valuable internal space free for other items.
|Product Name||Product Code||Colour||Volume||Weight||Back Length||Dimensions (H x W x D)|
Green, Grey, Red
Ropes & Rope Bags