CT Stark Helmet
Although the Stark is designed as a mountaineering helmet with a focus on climbing and via-ferrata, it has been incredibly popular with cavers due to it being so much more comfortable than any Petzl alternative
The CT Stark is the most comfortable helmet we sell at Inglesport and has been extremely popular with cavers as well as climbers and mountaineers.
It is a professional mountaineering helmet, designed for intensive use for both trad climbing and sport climbing.
- A ‘bike wheel’ adjustment at the back means quick and easy adjustments can be made
- Extremely comfortable and well ventilated
- Ventilation slots are protected by the wire mesh
- Four helmet clips mean that headtorches can easily be mounted on their straps
- The shell is made of polyethylene
- Inner lining is made of expanded polystyrene
- Comfortable foam inserts with a quick drying and washable fabric
- Weight: 380g
- Adjustable Size: 53-62cm
- Certification: EN12492:2012, CE, UIAA
- Made in Italy