CT Quick-Up + Hand Ascender
Whether you are caving, climbing or mountaineering, the CT Quick-Up+ is an ideal handled ascender to get you where you want to go
The CT Quick-Up+ is designed for aid-climbing or when working on a new route, so you can ascend a rope rather than climb the wall. It can also be used as part of a cavers SRT kit or for mountaineering.
Left or right handed light alloy ascender with an ergonomically designed handle, making climbing ropes easier and more comfortable.
- Increased resistance to wear and tear
- The cam opening lever is usable with one hand
- Steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear
- Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but is equally effective for ascending the rope
- Three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition
- Two attachment holes for various possible uses
- Working load is 140kg
- Size: 189 x 93mm
- Working load: 140kg
- Weight: 215g
- Certification: EN567:2013, EN12841:2006-B, CE0333
- Made in Italy