CT Pillar Pro TGL Spring Bar Carabiner
Oval-shaped carabiner in hot forged light alloy, with triplex bezel and high sealing loads. Particularly suitable for recovery and rescue manoeuvres, mountaineering, caving, artificial climbing and big-wall.
- oval shaped for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use
- elevated workloads: major axis strength 25 kN and minor axis strength 12 kN
- improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope
- ACL system, which allows you to attach it to the belay loop on the harness, stabilizing it and preventing the possibility of cross loading
- catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use