Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Hook these mini ascenders to your feet and climb lines with greater ease than you ever imagined! Proprietary rollers positioned where the rope tends to rub on the body of a traditional ascender ensure the smoothest action and a longer product life for both the ascender and the rope. The toothed cam is finished with a special anti-wear treatment and features drain holes to help prevent the build up of mud, grit and ice. The innovative strap design provides a secure fit to any kind of boots or shoes and aligns the straps with the direction of the forces being applied for optimal comfort and efficiency. The proprietary rollers also allow the Turbo Foot to be rigged as a locking pulley for light hauling with a max load of 50 kg, 110 lbs. NOTE: This configuration is not intended for hauling or securing of bodies.
- Proprietary rollers increase climbing efficiency and decrease wear and tear on the device and ropes
- Innovative straps provide a secure and ergonomic fit on boots
- Can be rigged as a locking pulley for light hauling (max load 50 kg, 110 lbs)
- For ropes from 8 to 13 mm
- Available in right and left versions
Ascenders & Descenders