Black Diamond LiteWire RackPack – 6 Pack of Wiregate Carabiners
Featuring six LiteWire carabiners that are color-coded to match our Camalots, the LiteWire Rackpack is the trad climber’s choice, ideal for racking cams for easy identification and getting spicy from the desert to the alpine. With a hot-forged lightweight construction and a hinge-basket tailor-made for a narrow Dynex sling, the LiteWire is built for getting rad and going trad.
Get tradical with the LiteWire Rackpack, which comes with six LiteWire carabiners that are colour-coded to match the Black Diamond Camalot Cams for easy identification when racking. Engineered as a wiregate trad climbing machine, the LiteWire is a small workhorse carabiner featuring a hot-forged construction, meaning weight can be removed where it is not needed and add material where durability is key and a hinge-basket that holds the sling of a Camalot perfectly. A large rope bearing surface adds durability not only for the carabiner, but for your rope as well, plus they’ve optimised the nose geometry to allow for efficient clipping, making the LIteWire an ultra-durable wiregate just waiting to be racked.
- Colour-coded to match the Black Diamond Camalot Cams
- Durable workhorse designed for trad climbing
- Hot-Forged for lighter-weight construction
- Larger rope bearing surface for added durability
- Nose geometry allows for efficient clipping/unclipping
- Weight: 8.54g
- Major Axis (gate Closed): 24kN
- Major Axis (Gate Open): 8kN
- Minor Axis: 8kN
- Gate Opening: 23mm