Black Diamond Camalot X4 Offset Cam
Versatile four-lobe, flexible-stem camming unit with a narrow head width and integrated cam springs, the Camalot X4 Offset merges the expansion range of our Camalots with an anodized, offset lobe design for secure placements in pin scars and other non-uniform placements.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Designed to protect where no other cam can, the Camalot X4 Offset merges the unparalleled expansion range of our Camalots with an offset lobe design for pin scars, flares and other non-uniform placements. The X4’s embedded cam springs allow for a super-narrow head width, and the flexible stem features aluminum protection beads to protect the cable without compromising flexibility. The X4 Offset also features anodized lobes and a color-coded Dyneema sling for quick identification.
- Double axle (.75/ .5 and .5/.4) and Stacked Axle Technology (.4/.3, .3/.2 and .2/.1) provide huge expansion range
- Narrow head width and offset lobe design fit securely in non-uniform placements
- Aluminum armor beads protect cable stem without compromising flexibility
- Symmetric swage and hot-forged trigger bar provide strength and ergonomic handling
- Anodized outside lobes and lightweight, yet durable color-coded Dyneema sling for easy identification and differentiation
0.1/0.2, 0.2/0.3, 0.3/0.4, 0.4/0.5, 0.5/0.75