Beal Spelenium 10.5mm Semi-Static Rope Hank
£125.50 – £252.50
A 10,5mm rope offering the perfect balance between flexibility and abrasion resistance to meet your needs for caving and spelunking.
The SPELENIUM is a rope particularly adapted to caving and spelunking. It is the ultimate all-purpose rope providing a balance between flexibility and abrasion resistance that is ideal for your explorations. It is also very well suited to beginners in the sport.
- Material: Polyamide
- Low impact force:00 kN
- Sheath material: Polyamide (PA)
- Rope core: Polyamide (PA)
- Sheath slippage: 0 %
- Colour: WHITE
- Breaking load: 2800 daN (kg)
- Static elongation:5 %
- Percentage of sheath: 37 %
- Percentage of core: 63 %
- Knotted strength: 1900 daN (kg)